Follow the action as it happened in Rwanda where the Super Eagles were held to another draw by Zimbabwe in a crucial World Cup qualifier.
16:00 - 19.11.2023
Walter Musona scored a phenomenal long-range freekick for Zimbabwe against Nigeria but Francis Uzoho is not his only victim.
16:00 - 19.11.2023
Super Eagles 1-1 Zimbabwe: 'Uzoho no get shame'-Reactions as Iheanacho rescues Nigeria from World Cup embarrassment
Nigerians are tired of Uzoho and this crop of Super Eagles players after another embarrassing draw against the Warriors of Zimbabwe
15:57 - 19.11.2023
The 2026 FIFA World Cup is looking bleak by the minute for Nigeria after the Super Eagles failed to shine against Zimbabwe.
- I leave you with the reactions to Nigeria's last game of 2023, do stick around with PULSE SPORTS to read some of the most amazing Super Eagles post-match content you will find anywhere in the world.
- FULLTIME! ZIMBABWE 1-1 NIGERIA!!! Another disappointing result for the Super Eagles but a slightly more encouraging performance away from home against a good team.
- 97' BIG CHANCE MISSED!!! The Super Eagles have been let off the hook by a poor finish from point-blank range from Zimbabwe's number 7, what an opportunity to win the game.
- Thankfully Musona is no longer on the pitch and the wall does its job, Nigeria survive.
- 88' Jamilu Collins picks up a yellow card for an intentional foul to stop Zimbabwe from scoring from a counterattack but the hosts now have a dangerous freekick from just outside the box.
- 85' Jose Peseiro uses his fifth and final substitution to bring on Jamilu Collins, replacing Bruno Onyemaechi at left-back.
- 81' Nine minutes of regulation time to play now and the Super Eagles now clearly have the upper hand in this one but can they find the winning goal? Only time will tell.
- The Super Eagles supporters in the Huye Stadium have found their voice, singing to spur on Nigeria and taunt their hosts, Zimbabwe. Nigeria appear to be inspired by this as they are now playing much better than before.
- Nigeria have just over 20 minutes to find the winning goal here, can it be done??
- 67' Goalllll!!!!!!! The Super Eagles are level!!!! Kelechi Iheanacho with a very well-taken goal after some great work in the buildup by Joe Aribo and Moses Simon.
- 57' Nigeria have an indirect freekick from inside the box just near the penalty spot and the goal-bound effort is clearly off the line brilliantly. It stays 1-0 in favour of Zimbabwe.
- 55' Tempers flare as the referee tries to douse the tension and diffuse the melee between the Nigerian and Zimbabwean players.
- Luckily the Fenerbahce man is back on his feet and playing again as the Super Eagles go in search of a much-needed equaliser.
- Bright Osayi-Samuel who just came on is already down injured and receiving medical attention, Peseiro might be forced into a fourth substitution.
- 45' We are back underway!!! The Super Eagles have 45 minutes to salvage a result here in Rwanda against Zimbabwe who lead thanks to a stunner from Walter Musona.
- Victor Boniface replaces Frank Onyeka, Kelechi Iheanacho replaces Nathan Tella and Bright Osayi-Samuel replaces Ola Aina.
- The second half is almost upon us and Jose Peseiro responds to this setback with THREE half-time substitutions.
- HALFTIME!!! The Nigerians are most likely relieved to hear the whistle, they need to regroup in the dressing room and figure this out in the second 45'
- 2 minutes added on in the first half, Nigeria still trail by a goal to nil as Calvin Bassey picks up a booking.
- If you haven't seen Walter Musona's goal yet, get ready to be blown away👆🏿 Uzoho certainly was.
- 41' Zimbabwe still continue to have the upper hand in this game both in terms of the scoreline and the progression of play, Peseiro needs to do something soon.
- Things are about to go from bad to worse for Nigeria, the Super Eagles must now come from behind to salvage a result in this game.
- 25' GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!! What a wonderful goal by Walter Musona!!! directly from a freekick, at least 30 yards out!!! boom!!! no chance UZOHO!!!! NIGERIA TRAIL!!! ZIMBABWE LEAD!!!
- 18' Both teams are building up quite well to get into good positions but lacking the composure needed to create good chances in the final third.
- If you're still yet to find a stream link to the game, fret not, you're not missing a whole lot and optimism around the Super Eagles appears to be at an all-time low.
- No goalscoring opportunities to report quite yet, the Super Eagles are playing out from the back and Zimbabwe are pressing high.
- KICKOFF!!! in Butare, Neither side can really afford to lose here after they both drew their opening games of the group.
- FIVE minutes to kickoff in Rwanda, if you're looking for where to watch, you can only do that (legally lol) on FIFA Plus
- Watch the Super Eagles get ready to lock horns with Zimbabwe! 👆🏿
16:03 - 18.11.2023
2026 CAF WCQ: Nigeria Super Eagles play catch-up as South Africa take advantage of slip-up to go top
South Africa’s Bafana Bafana are now top of Group C, with Nigeria’s Super Eagles trailing in third.
11:56 - 18.11.2023
The Super Eagles plumbed new depths against Lesotho, and have it all to do against Zimbabwe. Peseiro, however, must be allowed to see his contract through to February, irrespective of his cluelessness.
21:30 - 18.11.2023
Udinese defender Jordan Zemura says the Warriors of Zimbabwe will show courage against the Super Eagles of Nigeria.
05:06 - 19.11.2023
Nigeria Super Eagles cannot afford another slip-up in the FIFA World Cup 2026 African qualifiers when they take-on Zimbabwe.
18:45 - 18.11.2023
Ahead of their second 2026 World Cup qualifier against Zimbabwe in Rwanda, the focused Super Eagles are unfazed by the condition of their playing surface at Huye Stadium.
- Less than 15 minutes to kickoff at the Stade Huye in Rwanda which is more than enough time for you to educate and entertain yourself with PULSE SPORT'S wide and extensive coverage of all things Super Eagles withinthe last week.
- Peseiro made not one, not two, not even three, four, five but SIX!!! six starters from the Lesotho game have been dropped for this one in Butare.
13:21 - 19.11.2023
Super Eagles boss Jose Peseiro has rang the changes as Nigeria lineup a surprise team against Zimbabwe in crucial World Cup qualifying match.
- Kickoff is in 20 minutes and of course, the lineups are out. A little birdie tells me Jose Peseiro has rang the changes, a change in shape and personnel overhaul for this one.
- Still fresh off the disappointing outing on Thursday in Uyo where Nigeria drew against Lesotho, the Super Eagles must now put all of that behind them and do all they can to keep this Sabbath day holy.
- My name is Tunde Young and I'll be guiding you through PULSE SPORTS extensive coverage of Super Eagles action, this time against Zimbabwe.
- Hello and welcome ladies and gentlemen, lovers and haters of the Super Eagles following from around the world this Sunday afternoon, itssssssssssss SUPER EAGLES o'clock once again!!!!