Hello, welcome to our live coverage of the Premier League showdown between Arsenal and Manchester City and the Uefa Champions League round of 16 first leg tie between Borussia Dortmund and Chelsea
- Thanks for sticking with me through an exciting football evening. Goodnight
- Final scores for tonight. Arsenal 1-3 Manchester City. Borussia Dortmund 1-0 Chelsea.
- FULL-TIME: Borussia Dortmund 1-0 Chelsea - Karim Adeyemi scored a wonder goal to condemn the Blues to a first leg defeat. The return leg at Stamford Bridge promises to be just as intense.
- Karim Adeyemi, ladies, and gentlemen.
- Tough night for Kai Havertz
- Back to the Dortmund vs Chelsea game. The Blues are pushing for an equaliser but Dortmund continue to stand firm
- City make it 11 Premier League wins in a row against Arsenal, and the champions return to the top of the table!
- FULL TIME!!! - Arsenal 1-3 Manchester City
- Chelsea look shell shocked after that Adeyemi goal. Graham Potter's men need a response.
- GOAL!!! Borussia Dortmund 1-0 Chelsea (Adeyemi 62) - Adeyemi scores a brilliant individual goal. He runs through the middle, evades the big-money signing Enzo Fernandez and as Kepa came out, Adeyemi rounds him to slot home.
GOAL!!! ARSENAL 1-3 MANCHESTER CITY (HAALAND 82) - De Bruyne bursts into the box down the right, chasing Gundogan’s pass. He cuts back for Haaland, who takes a touch and threads a wonderful shot across Ramsdale and into the bottom left.
- Still 0-0 at the Signal Iduna Park between Borussia Dortmund and Chelsea.
- GOAL!!! City take the lead through Jack Grealish
- Should Erling Haaland have been sent off for leaving an elbow in the face of Gabriel?
- City are given a penalty after Gabriel brings Haaland down in the box but VAR reverses the decision after because the Norwegian was offside in the build-up.
- No goals to report in the Chelsea game by the way. Hmm. After all that money spent, you would think...
- Bernardo Silva has really struggled at left-back tonight. That was a torrid first half for him and he could get sent off if Pep doesn't do something.
- Joao Felix has settled in brilliantly at Chelsea.
- In our other game Thiago Silva momentarily puts Chelsea ahead against Dortmund but it has been ruled out for handball.
- An exhilarating first half comes to a close. Arsenal 1-1 Manchester City
- GOAL!!! Arsenal 1-1 Manchester City - Bukayo Saka (pen) - Saka, after being made to wait for a while, sends Ederson the wrong way and passes calmly into the bottom left
- PENALTY TO ARSENAL!!!
- Goalless in the first five minutes at the Signal Iduna Park between Dortmund and Chelsea
- Kickoff in the Dortmund vs Chelsea game
- GOAL! Arsenal 0-1 Manchester City - Grealish chases a ball down the left. Tomiyasu gets ahead of him and plays a blind pass back towards his keeper. But he has no idea Kevin De Bruyne has ghosted in between them. The Belgian dinks it over the stranded Ramsdale from 25 yards!
- Back to the Arsenal vs City game. Eddie Nketiah rises to meet a perfect cross from Zinchenko but he sends his header just wide. The Emirates crowd are jumping!!!
- These two could be vital for Chelsea tonight.
- 15 minutes away from kick off in our other game involving Borussia Dortmund and Chelsea and the lineups are out
- This has all the makings of a Premier League classic. Very fast tempo and both teams playing open attacking football.
- Erling Haaland has struggled against the big six this season. This is a chance to shut some of the doubters up
- Dias brings Nketiah down out on the right. A free kick in an inviting position but Odegaard does nothing with it.
- Kick off at the Emirates!!!
- Manchester City make just one change from the weekend. Nathan Ake replaces Aymeric Laporte, who drops to the bench.
- No Thomas Partey for Arsenal and thats huge so Jorginho steps in to take his place.
- The teams are in
14:31 - 15.02.2023
PREMIER LEAGUE Guardiola sends title warning to Arsenal
Pep Guardiola has told Arsenal they will need to fight to take the Premier League title from Manchester City ahead of their showdown on Wednesday night.
17:51 - 15.02.2023
PREMIER LEAGUE Partey set to miss crucial clash against Manchester City
Thomas Partey set to miss tonight's match against Manchester City due to a muscle injury.
18:47 - 14.02.2023
PREMIER LEAGUE ‘That wasn’t a human error’- Arteta responds to PGMOL’s apology
The Arsenal manager insists it was not a human error that cost Arsenal maximum points in their Premier League clash against Brentford.