Victor Boniface: How and where to vote Nigerian striker as Bundesliga Rookie of the Month

Victor Boniface has been on fire since he joined Bayer Leverkusen. | Imago

Victor Boniface: How and where to vote Nigerian striker as Bundesliga Rookie of the Month

Izuchukwu Akawor 07:59 - 06.12.2023

Victor Boniface has been nominated for the Rookie of the Month again and votes from fans make up 40% of the total votes.

Nigeria international, Victor Boniface, has emerged as one of the best talents in German football following his exploits with Bundesliga leaders Bayer Leverkusen. 

Boniface’s excellent performances and productivity have earned him another Bundesliga Rookie of the Month nomination, for the fourth consecutive time this season. 

Boniface for Rookie of the Month

Following his latest nomination, the former Union Saint-Gilloise star could pick up the coveted award for the fourth successive month in what has been an excellent debut campaign.

Boniface’s nomination came despite a quiet outing in November that saw him fail to score a single goal for his club, Leverkusen.

But according to Bundesliga, the complete forward did showcase why he remains Die Werkself’s contributor-in-chief this season with two assists and a lot of industry in his position.

As reported by Pulse Sports Nigeria, Bayer Leverkusen posted a video of the 22-year-old calling out to fans as he looks to seal another Rookie award, for a remarkable four times in a row. 

Now, it’s time for fans to make their voices heard and show their support for the Nigeria Super Eagles star. 

How and where to vote

The Rookie of the Month award is an award opened to every, with fans having majority of the votes, 40%, with clubs and Bundesliga experts sharing the other 60% equally. 

Voting is free and you can cast your votes on the Bundesliga website, where the nominees are listed. 

Boniface is facing strong competition once again, with RB Leipzig’s Xavi Simons and Merlin Roln of Freiburg also nominated for the award. 

Related content

Why Nigeria will host World Cup before 2050

08:29 - 02.12.2023

Why Nigeria will host World Cup before 2050

Nigeria, the heartbeat of Africa, is a nation brimming with passion, talent, and an unyielding spirit. With its rich footballing heritage, vibrant culture, and growing infrastructure, Nigeria is undoubtedly the frontrunner to host the FIFA World Cup before 2050.